Abierto Mexicano de Gimnasia 2013: ResultsToday is the first half of the competition for the men and women. A live stream is available here but is geo-blocked. I'll be keeping track of scores and things here! Bear with me as I try to fill this in.
Total scores have been confirmed. Awaiting proper BB/FX results.
|Roxana Popa (ESP)||15.100||13.700||13.950||14.600||57.350||1|
|Maggie Nichols (USA)||15.250||14.250||14.600||57.300||2|
|Peyton Ernst (USA)||15.100||14.450||57.150||3|
|Oksana Chusovitina (UZB)||15.000||13.850||14.000||12.950||55.800||4|
|Evgenia Shelgunova (RUS)||13.750||13.450||13.850||13.700||54.750||5|
|Angelina Kysla (UKR)||13.700||13.750||53.700||6|
|Francesca DeAgostini (ITA)||13.550||12.250||13.450||13.450||52.700||7|
|Amaranta Torres (MEX)||13.950||12.800||12.350||51.400||8|
|Zeng Siqi (CHN)||12.950||13.250||50.750||9|
|Mariana Valentin (BRA)||13.650||12.500||12.000||50.700||10|
|Sabrina Gill (CAN)||13.900||12.050||12.050||50.200||11|
- Oksana Chusovitna vaulted a Rudi. Evgenia Shelgunova and Amaranta Torres vaulted a FTY. Popa vaulted a DTY
- Popa did a full twisting double layout dismount off bars. It seems like it's saying Chuso did a double double but...
- Chusovitna BB: pike front mount; front tuck; switch, split; ff, layout (?); RO, double tuck
- Maggie Nichols FX: double layout (a little piked in the air); pike full-in; Gogean; 1.5 to 2.5; switch ring + switch half; double tuck.
- Zeng Siqi BB: She did a FF and then stopped. Walked back up and went for it again. She slid down the beam, though.
- Peyton Ernst BB: Switch ring; ff, ff, layout (fall); front aerial, sheep; switch, back pike; front tuck, wolf; ff, ff, double pike (stuck).
- Nichols BB: front tuck; switch, switch half; ff, ff, layout (big wobble and some form issues); switch ring (small wobble); Aerial walkover
- Ernst FX: double layout (small hop); 1.5 to 2.5 (fell? it was close...); double tuck; switch full; double pike... [editor: Was it a fall or was it not a fall? Will she medal?!]
- editor: Apparently, Roxana Popa hit beam.